Customers who purchase through otticagiannetto.com, can exchange or return goods within 14 days from the date of receipt of the purchased product.
Customers must send an email to email@example.com with the relevant order number, indicating the reasons for the request to replace the product.
CHANGE OF GOODS
If the customer wants to change the product with another of different cost, Ottica Giannetto will proceed as follows:
- If the cost of the replacement product is greater than the cost of the product that has already been purchased, the difference will be charged to the customer who must make the payment before receiving the new product.
- If the cost of the replacement product is lower than the cost of the product that has already been purchased, Ottica Giannetto will credit the customer with the difference.
For the cases described above, the shipment related to the change is charged to the customer, except for the cases that fall within those of the free return.
RETURN OF GOODS
Ottica Giannetto guarantees free returns in the following cases:
- The goods received by the customer are defective
- The goods received by the customer are damaged
- The goods received by the customer are different from the one that was ordered
In all three cases listed above, the customer must:
Provide the photos of the item that is defective and / or damaged and / or different from the one requested by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ottica Giannetto will refund or replace the item only after verification by photo sent by e-mail, or after having physically seen the item. If it is not possible, for the customer, to send the photos of the product by e-mail, the shipping costs of the product are charged to the customer and will be reimbursed to the same once the verification is done.
Ottica Giannetto does not guarantee free returns in the following cases:
- If the customer was wrong to choose the product
- If the customer has changed his mind and no longer wants the product
- If the customer wants to replace the product with one of greater interest
For all three cases listed above, the returned goods will be charged to the customer, who will pay for the shipment. Ottica Giannetto, once the item has been received and, if it is in perfect condition, will refund the entire sum of the glasses (excluding shipping charges), or will send another replacement item (with shipping costs to be paid by the customer ).
The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal can send an email to email@example.com no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the products.
The goods must be returned to:Giannetto Optics - Corso Cavour 22, 98122, Messina
The goods that you intend to return must not have been used, must be returned intact in all its parts, complete with the original packaging and the tax documentation. Once Ottica Giannetto has verified compliance with the above, it will reimburse the amount of the products covered by the withdrawal, within a maximum period of 15 days, through the same payment method chosen by the buyer at the time of purchase.
Before sending any product to Ottica Giannetto to make a change / return of goods, it is necessary to send via email, to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, a description of the problem and / or the reason for the request for exchange / return of goods.